Technological advances have dismantled geographical barriers for business, opening up the entire world not just for multinational corporations but also for small businesses. Small businesses are discovering the unlimited opportunities that playing in a global marketplace brings. However, they are also faced with the challenges that come from operating in multiple geographies, such as fulfilling environmental regulations, obeying tax policies, dealing with local currencies, and so on in various countries. On-premises, entry-level software systems that require manual processes adversely affect the profitability and productivity of small businesses.For small businesses operating globally, cloud computing can provide the following benefits:
- Flexible, highly scalable and cost-efficient IT solutions that support growth.
- Easy to install, upgrade and maintain with minimal in-house IT support, leading to lower operating costs.
- Faster introduction of new products or services in new markets and geographies.
- Streamlining of mission-critical processes of the business
NetSuite, the preferred cloud-based ERP, CRM and ecommerce provider for large, established businesses, also meets the special, evolving requirements of small and emerging companies at every step of their growth. Not surprisingly, NetSuite is being counted as the top choice of small businesses for their financials/ERP, CRM and ecommerce applications in the cloud.
Not just multinational and large companies, but small and medium businesses can also utilize NetSuite to gain the following advantages over their competition:
- Simplified Financial Tracking: Instead of getting flustered with diverse, multiple requirements of invoices, spreadsheets, orders, etc. small enterprises can now automate mission-critical jobs with the globally fluent financial applications of NetSuite. The financial tracking software can be tailored to their specific requirements and put into deployment in short timelines.
- Cohesive Business Insights: NetSuite can be employed to give every employee of a small business access to accurate, real-time information to enable quicker and more informed decisions. By breaking down isolated silos of data, the previously lengthy process of financial closing can be speeded up, yielding results and profits more rapidly than before.
- Multifaceted Growth & Development: Armed with NetSuite’s most recent technology, small companies can swiftly and effortlessly add new products to their catalogs, attract and engage with new customers via various channels, and make inroads into newer markets. The possibilities to project small businesses into multiple markets increase greatly with a modern and agile ERP/CRM software such as NetSuite.
- Auto-upgraded Software: On-premises legacy software systems come with version locks which can adversely affect the business by preventing strategic transformations in business processes. Being cloud based, NetSuite’s agile and scalable solutions are always current, thereby getting rid of regular upgrades and the corresponding IT costs.
It is no wonder that more and more small businesses are adopting and advocating the adoption of NetSuite for the ERP/Financials/CRM/ecommerce needs of small businesses. Both private as well as public companies that are focused on global growth and expansion would benefit from NetSuite’s agile methodology that can future-proof the user’s business.
Sixred is a valued partner of NetSuite, providing expert advice, implementation and maintenance services to our customers. Click here to know more about Sixred.