Launching your small business online can help you grow exponentially in terms of the number of prospective customers. With the help of suitable ecommerce software, it is possible to launch an ecommerce website for your online business in a matter of days. NetSuite’s SuiteCommerce is a modern ecommerce software platform that is built for multichannel ecommerce for today’s age.With SuiteCommerce, you can:
- Create unique and compelling online shopping experiences: With complete customer data management, it gives you a comprehensive view of all browsing and buying actions of your customers, allowing you to create highly satisfying experiences for them, increasing the chances of their repeat business.
- Fulfil orders quickly and accurately: With NetSuite, you, your suppliers, partners, employees and customers have a 360º-view of the entire order movement process, giving you the power to process orders faster in shorter times, leading to operational cost reduction.
- Get an all-inclusive ecommerce platform: Industry leader NetSuite, with its decades of experience in enabling small, medium and big ecommerce enterprises carry out successful operations, brings you an all-inclusive package of ecommerce capabilities. From inventory management to marketing, and from customer support to financials, NetSuite takes care of all aspects of setting up an ecommerce business for you.
- Manage your business efficiently: You can consolidate data and other information scattered across multiple systems into one repository which can then give you clear insights for taking well-thought out decisions regarding business strategy.
For a small ecommerce business, it is very important to connect with a customer in a personal way, while providing all the convenience and experience of shopping at a large enterprise. Regardless of the channel, if you can consistently offer your customer a personalized online shopping experience, you will build lasting relationships with the customers, develop brand loyalty and subsequently increase the profitability of your business.
A good ecommerce software can help you in this process by providing the following essential features:
- Responsive design: Your ecommerce site design should be simple, attractive and responsive so that the customer’s preferences are remembered and reflect his/her past purchases, regardless of the device used. The website should be quick to load and intuitively designed to reflect customers’ preferences.
- Payment gateways: Your site should tie in with popular payment gateways for customers’ ease of payment as well as peace of mind regarding security of payments.
- 24/7 online support: In the case of any irregularities, customers should be able to get help immediately and have their purchase issues resolved quickly. For this you need robust and knowledgeable support resources.
- Social sharing tools: Including share buttons for various social media channels increases the reach of your brand and raises its visibility.
- SEO-friendly website: The content of your ecommerce website should be search friendly. This can be done by efficient content management, using keyword research and insertion to increase chances of a high search ranking.
- Product management: It is essential to have consistent product data and attributes across all channels of sale for all your products.
- Promotions management: With deep insights into customer behaviour, intuitive and adaptive promotions and incentives can be offered to customers to keep them engaged and motivate sales.
NetSuite’s cloud-based SuiteCommerce provides all the above features and helps small business owners maximize the power of ecommerce.
Sixred is an esteemed partner of NetSuite and its many different products. For more information on how we, at Sixred, can help you grow and expand your business, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org